Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: S8 Fiends: Happy New Year!

  1. #1
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    Wanted to say have a super 8 kind of new year. Hit the nog and don't kiss the dog. Everyone stay safe and maybe we'll finally see some damned snow here in Houston! We better. It's cold enough to freeze the peaches right off your tree!

    Ha!

    Happy New Year!
    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  2. #2
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Post

    Hey, Happy New Year everyone!!!

    Miguelito (michael)

    ------------------

  3. #3
    rollemfilm
    Guest rollemfilm's Avatar

    Post

    it's 12 degrees in kent ohio. too cold for most super8 cameras i guess...

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Levi
    Guest Levi's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, hopin for some snow here in New Braunfels, Texas. Haven't seen any since 1985! I got it on super 8 too!

    Happy New Year to everyone!!!

    -Levi

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Gee, hasn't snowed here in the Sacramento area since 1974 I think. Didn't stick.
    The last time we had any "real" snow, was in I think 1963 or 1964.
    We have home movies of it.

    Lots of rain though, which I hate.
    I can't wait until Spring...

    Happy Gnu Year!
    (Moooooo)

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •